[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] digital vaccination passports

Stephane MOUY sgmouy at stephanemouy.com
Fri Jan 22 17:34:17 UTC 2021

Thanks Sascha,

I was not aware of the EU initiative (but, having read the EU statement, it is not clear that the EU will take the lead on vaccination certificates) but recently attended a presentation on the IATA (Covid) Travel Pass project – see links below – which may be related to what you have in mind. From what I gather from the presentation, the project seems to be in good shape – but this may just be good marketing.

https://www2.slideshare.net/Evernym/iata-travel-pass-evernym-webinar

https://www.iata.org/en/youandiata/travelers/iata-travel-pass-for-travelers/

Hope this helps.

Stéphane