[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] eKYC and IDA WG Agenda for 02-12-2020
kai.lehmann at 1und1.de
Wed Dec 2 14:26:24 UTC 2020
I am very, very! (considering that I am involved in most of the items on the agenda) sorry, but I cannot make it today. I have an on-site full day workshop here at my company and cannot leave it earlier.
I will have an update on the attachment PR ready by tomorrow.
On 02.12.20, 12:00, "Openid-specs-ekyc-ida on behalf of Mark Haine via Openid-specs-ekyc-ida" <openid-specs-ekyc-ida-bounces at lists.openid.net on behalf of openid-specs-ekyc-ida at lists.openid.net> wrote:
I forgot one item…. Here is the updated agenda
Here is the suggested agenda for today’s WG:
1. Brief review of external Orgs & Event
1. Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Japan (METI)
3. Any other orgs and events updates?
1. Incorporation of Santander contribution
1. Adoption of conditional claims document from Santander
Any other discussion points?
1. PRs & Issues
#1210 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1210/possibility-to-abort-transaction-when> - Abort transaction
2. Issue #1219 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1219/> – unknown info or incorrect
3. PR #50 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/pull-requests/50> – Attaching evidence documents
4. PR #41 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/pull-requests/41> – types of electronic signature
5. PR #42 <https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/pull-requests/42> – Age verification
6. Review of other issues if we have time
+44 (0) 777 555 0344 | mark at considrd.consulting | considrd.consulting <https://www.considrd.consulting/> | 30
The Grange, Irvine. KA11 2EU
More information about the Openid-specs-ekyc-ida