[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] trustframework de_tkg111

Axel.Nennker at telekom.de Axel.Nennker at telekom.de
Mon Nov 9 10:34:10 UTC 2020

Hi,

in Germany customers wanting a SIM-Card to be activated need to be legitimized by the mobile operator according to Telekommunikations Dienste Gesetz §111.
https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/tkg_2004/__111.html (German)

We just implemented reading the customer data from their eID or eAT (electronic residence permit) and I would like to use ekyc-ida data structures to assert the customer identity.
As a first step I would like to add "de_tkg111" as a new possible value for "trust_framework".
https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/wiki/identifiers#markdown-header-trust-frameworks

What do you think?

Kind regards
Axel

Would somebody with write-permission add this to the Trust frameworks section: