[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Santander Digital trust Hackathon

Pulido Moyano, Alberto alberto.pulido at santander.co.uk
Mon Nov 9 11:57:02 UTC 2020

Hi Working Group members,

Santander has announced a Hackathon with the main topic “Digital Trust”, which as you may know is highly linked to the work we are doing in this working group.

You have all the details here: https://santander.devpost.com

It’s open to everybody, so please feel free to participate with your ideas or to help others with your huge knowledge on business, legal and implementation considerations around Identity.

I think that it could be also a good opportunity to talk about the work in this working group, please consider if the WG would like to have a slot in the event agenda, I am happy to arrange that.

From my side, I will be hosting a Talk and Live Demo session on the 17th Nov from 6-6.45 (CET).

Alberto

Emails aren't always secure, and they may be intercepted or changed after they've been sent. Santander doesn't accept liability if this happens. If you think someone may have interfered with this email, please get in touch with the sender another way. This message doesn't create or change any contract. Santander doesn't accept responsibility for damage caused by any viruses contained in this email or its attachments. Emails may be monitored. If you've received this email by mistake, please let the sender know at once that it's gone to the wrong person and then destroy it without copying, using, or telling anyone about its contents.

Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. https://www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website https://www.fca.org.uk/register.  Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.

Ref:[PDB#1-4B]