[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Issue #1187: Requesting different trust frameworks for different claims (openid/ekyc-ida)

albertopulido issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Mar 19 12:41:24 UTC 2020

New issue 1187: Requesting different trust frameworks for different claims
https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1187/requesting-different-trust-frameworks-for

Alberto Pulido:

So that as RP I could request different verification and evidences types for different claims. The current schema does not allows that, therefore the suggestion is to make changes to accommodate that use case. As an example, an RP requires high level of assurance based on eIDAS trust framework for your name and birthdate, however it’s ok having substantial for your address.

‌

```
{
  "userinfo": {
    "verified_claims": [
      "verification": {
        "trust_framework": "eidas_ial_high"
      },
      "claims": {
        "given_name": null,
        "family_name": null,
        "birthdate": null
      }
    ],
    "verification": {
        "trust_framework": "eidas_ial_substantial",
        "time": null
      },
      "claims": {
        "address": null
      }
  }
}
```

I believe that the currently defined structure for the response, can accommodate this without further changes, since it supports multiple verified\_claims as an array.

‌

‌