[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Second Implementers Draft OpenID Connect for Identity Assurance

Achim Schlosser achim.schlosser at enid.eu
Fri Mar 13 11:21:28 UTC 2020

Yes - something like age_over_21, age_over_18. I think these are global standards that everyone needs.

The assertion language is a different animal as it:

- has the potential to be abused (determining the real birthdate using multiple requests) - I would generally leak information, if you are not very carefull
- Would introduce the need for OPs to implement a dsl parser for the assertion language, which I'm not sure everyone is keen to do.

Best

Achim

On 13.03.20, 12:15, "Torsten Lodderstedt" <torsten at lodderstedt.net> wrote:

    > On 13. Mar 2020, at 12:06, Achim Schlosser <achim.schlosser at enid.eu> wrote:
    >
    > +1 from our side to move this into official review. We don't see anything that would hold this up other than cosmetic changes .
    >
    > age verification would be a must have for the next stage from our side (without assertion extension)

    What do you have in mind? Explicit claims?