[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Second Implementers Draft OpenID Connect for Identity Assurance

Achim Schlosser achim.schlosser at enid.eu
Fri Mar 13 11:06:19 UTC 2020

+1 from our side to move this into official review. We don't see anything that would hold this up other than cosmetic changes .

age verification would be a must have for the next stage from our side (without assertion extension)

Best

Achim

On 12.03.20, 17:46, "Openid-specs-ekyc-ida on behalf of Torsten Lodderstedt via Openid-specs-ekyc-ida" <openid-specs-ekyc-ida-bounces at lists.openid.net on behalf of openid-specs-ekyc-ida at lists.openid.net> wrote:

    Hi all,

    as discussed in the last WG call, we would like to start the official review for the second implementers draft of OpenID Connect for Identity Assurance (https://openid.net/specs/openid-connect-4-identity-assurance-1_0.html).

    Please let use know whether you are in favor or or oppose it.

    best regards,
    Torsten.