[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Issue #1180: Add cz_aml trust framework (openid/ekyc-ida)

jan-kelin-applifting issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon Mar 9 09:05:07 UTC 2020

New issue 1180: Add cz_aml trust framework
https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/issues/1180/add-cz_aml-trust-framework

Jan Kelin:

Hi! I would like to see `cz_aml` trust framework added to [https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/wiki/identifiers](https://bitbucket.org/openid/ekyc-ida/wiki/identifiers). Proposed definition would be `The OP verifies and maintains user identities in conformance with the Czech Anti-Money Laundering Law.`

These values are arising from the requirements of Czech Act No. 253/2008 Coll., on certain measures against money laundering \(AML\) and terrorist financing.

However I am unsure of the exact workflow for making a wiki modification - I can’t make a pull request for the wiki, right?

Is there anything else that I can do to make this addition happen?