[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Fwd: eID-KYC expert group: Publication of the two reports and slides from yesterday's presentations

Nat Sakimura nat at sakimura.org
Tue Feb 25 09:35:45 UTC 2020

Dear eKYC/IDA WG Chair, co-chairs, and members:

I received the following communication from the European Commission.

IMHO, we should take it forward. At least, we need to create some kind
of response.

Best,

Nat Sakimura

------------------------------
Dear Nat,

absolutely yes, please share - ideally OpenID endorses our paper and
officially proposes EU Cooperation to develop a global standard (ISO for
Attribute definition and OpenID as part of a technical global standard -
ideally part of the EBSI eSSIF Initiative) with the European Commission.
If you need EC contacts, please don't hesitate to contact me for
details/referrals.

Kind regards and hope to hear from you soon!

Kind regards, Eric