[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Salutation as a claim

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Wed Jan 29 16:30:04 UTC 2020

Hi Marcos,

fair point. I would also not expect the salutation to turn up in a verified claims (although the definition is rather generic and allows to add any claim as long at it makes sense under a certain trust framework).

Section 3.1. was initially intended to add user claims to OIDC that are useful but missing in the core spec. So it was not limited to potential verified claims.

best regards,
Torsten.