[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] OIDC4IDA Implementations

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Mon Jan 27 00:55:04 UTC 2020

Hi,

at yes®, we have implemented OIDC4IDA in three instances, a reference implementation, an implementation at the German Saving Banks (Sparkassen), and an implementation the German Cooperative Banks (Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken).

Do to the distributed nature of those banking groups, OIDC4IDA is offered by more than 1000 IDPs (different tenants on those platforms)

best regards,
Torsten.