[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] OIDC4IDA Implementations

Vladimir Dzhuvinov vladimir at connect2id.com
Sat Jan 18 10:54:57 UTC 2020

IdA is available in Connect2id server 8.0:

https://connect2id.com/blog/connect2id-server-8

https://connect2id.com/products/server/docs/guides/ekyc-ida

Those interested in Relying Party (RP) development can check out the
examples from the open source OAuth 2.0 / OIDC SDK:

https://connect2id.com/products/nimbus-oauth-openid-connect-sdk/examples/openid-connect/identity-assurance#claims-process

We recently updated the SDK (v6.23) to make it easier to construct the
"claims" request parameter for verified claims. All IdA features are
supported, but we haven't figured out how to deal with the processing
the "verification" request on the OP side in a elegant programmatic
fashion. Daniel also mentioned having issues with that (ticket #1153),
so if things can be meaningfully simplified that would make
implementation easier and the general contract between RP and OP easier
to understand and handle. I don't know what legal requirements are there
for the verification request syntax.

Vladimir