[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Feedback needed

Roland Hedberg roland at catalogix.se
Thu Jan 16 18:04:44 UTC 2020

Just so people know it.
When Torsten is talking about Ronald he is most likely, as in this case, talking about me, Roland.

> On 16 Jan 2020, at 17:34, Torsten Lodderstedt via Openid-specs-ekyc-ida <openid-specs-ekyc-ida at lists.openid.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Naohiro,
>
> good question.
>
> I would go with Wikipedia‘s definition: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurisdiction <https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurisdiction>
>
> And for every jurisdiction list the respective law(s) + further use cases.
>
> Ronald just raised the question about a use case repository. I think this nicely fits together.
>
> We could setup a sub page listing the laws/use cases that were implemented using OIDC4IDA and how.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> best regards,
> Torsten.
>
>> Am 16.01.2020 um 10:35 schrieb Naohiro Fujie via Openid-specs-ekyc-ida <openid-specs-ekyc-ida at lists.openid.net>:
>>
>> Hello Torsten,
>>
>> Any criteria to list up jurisdictions? OpenID Foundation Japan have
>> listed up financial and telco related laws earlier, but there are more
>> laws require identity assurance.
>>
>> Naohiro
>>
>> 2020年1月16日(木) 1:29 Torsten Lodderstedt via Openid-specs-ekyc-ida
>> <openid-specs-ekyc-ida at lists.openid.net>:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> we have so far checked OpenID Connect 4 Identity Assurance in detail against the requirements and use cases of certain jurisdictions (JP & DE) or are expecting such feedback from other jurisdictions (UK, Scandinavia, Australia).
>>>
>>> We are seeking for detailed review feedback regarding applicability of OpenID Connect 4 Identity Assurance from other jurisdictions since we want to make sure we develop a truly International standard.
>>>
>>> We would highly appreciate any feedback!
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Torsten.
>>>
>>> --

— Roland

The higher up you go, the more mistakes you are allowed. Right at the top, if you make enough of them, it's considered to be your style.
-Fred Astaire, dancer, actor, singer, musician, and choreographer (10 May 1899-1987)