[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Feedback needed

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Thu Jan 16 16:34:19 UTC 2020

Hi Naohiro,

good question.

I would go with Wikipedia‘s definition: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jurisdiction

And for every jurisdiction list the respective law(s) + further use cases.

Ronald just raised the question about a use case repository. I think this nicely fits together.

We could setup a sub page listing the laws/use cases that were implemented using OIDC4IDA and how.

Thoughts?

best regards,
Torsten.