[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] OIDC4IDA Implementations

Takahiko Kawasaki taka at authlete.com
Wed Jan 15 16:42:12 UTC 2020

Hi Torsten,

Authlete <https://www.authlete.com/> 2.2 onwards supports IDA (OpenID
Connect for Identity Assurance 1.0). The logic of input validation and
output construction can be found in the open-source authlete-java-common
<https://github.com/authlete/authlete-java-common> library. The open-source
java-oauth-server <https://github.com/authlete/java-oauth-server> is a
sample AS implementation that supports IDA by using the library indirectly
via the open-source authlete-java-jaxrs
<https://github.com/authlete/authlete-java-jaxrs> library. The following
blog posts explain IDA.

[English] Identity Assurance - OpenID Connect in the eKYC era
https://medium.com/@darutk/identity-assurance-openid-connect-in-the-ekyc-era-3be78384a1d1

[Japanese] Identity Assurance - eKYC 時代の OpenID Connect
https://qiita.com/TakahikoKawasaki/items/55b54d4b09826a9605e5

Best Regards,
Taka