[OpenID-Specs-eKYC-IDA] Feedback needed

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Wed Jan 15 16:28:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

we have so far checked OpenID Connect 4 Identity Assurance in detail against the requirements and use cases of certain jurisdictions (JP & DE) or are expecting such feedback from other jurisdictions (UK, Scandinavia, Australia).

We are seeking for detailed review feedback regarding applicability of OpenID Connect 4 Identity Assurance from other jurisdictions since we want to make sure we develop a truly International standard.

We would highly appreciate any feedback!

Thanks in advance,
Torsten.