<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0in;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:#0563C1;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>
<body lang="EN-US" link="#0563C1" vlink="#954F72" style="word-wrap:break-word">
<div class="WordSection1">
<p class="MsoNormal">Spec Call Notes 25-Jan-21<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Mike Jones<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Nat Sakimura<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">John Bradley<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Vittorio Bertocci<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">David Waite<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Edmund Jay<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Kristina Yasuda<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Bjorn Hjelm<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Tim Cappalli<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Adam Lemmon<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Brian Campbell<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Tom Jones<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Working Group Drafts<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              From <a href="https://openid.net/wg/connect/status/">
https://openid.net/wg/connect/status/</a><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           prompt=create<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           unmet_authentication_requirements error<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           Native SSO for Mobile Apps<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           Claims Aggregation<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                         Edmund is updating the spec to address feedback received<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                         Including making the purpose of the spec more clear<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                         Edmund thinks he may be able to make it more compatible with SIOP works in progress<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              To be added to status page:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           Self-Issued Identifiers<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                         Tom has started working in the DIF Identity and Discovery group and backup and recovery<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                         Tom may make updates<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                         He could ask for it to become a working group work item<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                         Kristina asked for it to be aligned with the Portable Identifiers draft being worked on<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           SIOP V2<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                         Kristina wants to some spend time on next call to review parameters and Security Considerations<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Browser Interactions Special Topic Call<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              The next call is Wednesday at 11:05 Pacific Time<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">SIOP Special Topic Call<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              The first call was well attended<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              The discussions were captured in the minutes<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              We agreed to be backwards compatible with the Core spec while accommodating new use cases<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              We discussed whether there are use cases for portable identifiers for both SIOP and hosted OPs or not<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           That will be an agenda item for the next special call<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              We need to figure out how claims issuance and claims aggregation drafts fit into the picture<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              We agreed to meet every other week<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           The next call is next Tuesday, Feb 2 at 2pm Pacific Time<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              We agreed to use the Bitbucket Connect issue tracker for issue discussions<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">External Organizations<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              IETF<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           Mike owes a response to a comment on OAuth JAR<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              DIF<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           DIF held a virtual F2F<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              W3C<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           WebAuthn is approaching CR for Level 2<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              FIDO<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           FIDO is holding a virtual plenary this week<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           CTAP 2.1 is nearing completion<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              Linux Foundation WG on Public Health<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           Tom reports that Kaliya was hired to run it<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           There's vaccination passport work<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           The IATA is behind it<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           Josh Mandel at Microsoft is working on it<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Other WGs<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              SSE WG<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           CAEP<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           RISC<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           Also Subject Identifiers draft<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           Noone was present on the call that could provide status<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              eKYC-IDA<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           No status<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              MODRNA<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           No status<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              FAPI<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           The final FAPI 1.0 specifications are being produced<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                           There will be a review of the markdown and then of the conversion to HTML<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Board Election is Open<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><a href="https://openid.net/foundation/members/elections/46">https://openid.net/foundation/members/elections/46</a><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              Please participate<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              <o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Open Issues<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              <a href="https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues">
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues</a><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              There are no new issues<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Next Call<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">              The next call is on Thursday, January 28th, 2021 at 7am Pacific Time<o:p></o:p></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>