<html xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:11.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
</head>
<body lang="EN-US" link="blue" vlink="purple">
<div class="WordSection1">
<p class="MsoNormal">Spec call notes 13-Sep-12<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">John Bradley<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Edmund Jay<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Andreas Åkre Solberg<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Roland Hedberg<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Justin Richer<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Brian Campbell<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Mike Jones<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">George Fletcher<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Pamela Dingle<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Nat Sakimura<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Nat Sakimura<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Agenda:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Change to Registration<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Interop<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Open Issues<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Editing<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                IIW<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                IETF<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Discovery<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Change to Registration:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                We are no longer overloading the client_secret to authenticate in registration<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                This changes authenticating to the registration endpoint for updating client parameters<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                John asks people to look at the changes that he just pushed<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Interop:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Roland is setting up a number of OPs with different configurations for RP testing<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Roland is first getting the OP tests working properly<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                It's all up and running now<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Tomorrow Andreas and Roland will test against a few publicly available OPs<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Then tomorrow and the following days Roland will be working on OPs for RP testing<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                The https://www.kodtest.se:8088/ OP is up and can be used for some positive RP testing<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                Roland and Mike will make a list of RP Tests that this can be used for<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                This will also have an extra port that will show results, when used<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Andreas' online test tool is not currently working with Internet Explorer<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-provider<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                It now gives a warning if IE is used<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Andreas and Roland are syncing the back-end implementation with the user interface<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                They will then test known OPs<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Andreas wrote instructions on getting started with OP testing:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                http://openidtest.uninett.no/connect-gettingstarted<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">IIW:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Google sent room info for the IIW meeting<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                John will set up the eventbrite page this week<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                We'll use a name something like connect-wg-Oct-2012<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">IETF:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                It looks like Lucy can get us space for a Connect meeting Sunday afternoon in Atlanta<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                <o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Other possible events:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                Kick wants to do an OpenID Event at Identity Next, which is November 20-21<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                This would be more of a business event than a technology event<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                John will try to work to have this come together<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Open Issues:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                #651 Messages - 2.1.1 Last Paragraph - id_token<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                There is a thread about handling encrypted ID Tokens in this context<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                If sent encrypted to the OP, it will need to reencrypted to the OP's public key<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                #650 Session - Dependency on Third Party Cookies<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                Nat recommends "Won't Fix"<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                We will say that session management is dependent upon inter-site communication through the browser<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                                We will talk about this more at the in-person WG meeting<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Editing:<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">                John has checked in some edits<o:p></o:p></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>