[Openid-specs-ab] Apple IsLoggedIn proposal and Privacy CF F2F

George Fletcher gffletch at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 19:29:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

If you are a member of the W3C or want to join the free (to join)
Privacy Community Group, the community will be discussing the IsLoggedIn
proposal raised by Apple on 9/17.

The Privacy CG is having a virtual face-to-face this week on the 16th
and 17th. On the 17th almost the entire time is set aside to discuss
Apple's IsLoggedIn proposal. You can find the links to the face-to-face
meeting information
here: https://github.com/privacycg/meetings/tree/master/2020/09-virtual

Issues for the IsLoggedIn proposal can be found
here: https://github.com/privacycg/is-logged-in/issues

I'm sending this out because I have a conflict with the 17th and it's
unlikely I'll be able to attend. I've added comments to a number of the
issues. If you or someone in your org has time to read through the
issues and comment as well that would be helpful.

If you do join the F2F then please come prepared. There is an
expectation that all participants will have read the explainer as well
as the issues being discussed during the F2F. It may take a little time
to come up to speed but having an identity voice in the conversation is
very important.

Explainer: https://github.com/privacycg/is-logged-in

Thanks,
George