[Openid-specs-ab] OpenID Self-issued Identifier contribution.

Nat Sakimura nat at nat.consulting
Mon Sep 14 16:33:41 UTC 2020

Thanks very much, Tom.
It is a big step forward.
What we can do now is to propose to adopt the document as the WG document.
I might not be able to join the call today, but I am sure Mike Jones would
be able to handle it.
Hopefully, Tobias will also be able to join.

Cheers,

On Mon, Sep 14, 2020 at 1:44 PM Tom Jones via Openid-specs-ab <

> I believe this has addressed all of the issues presented to the team. I am
> not saying that they are all resolved, but that they are all addressed.
> There are a few opent issues about scope we can address.
> The html can still be seen for the time being at:
>
> https://github.com/KantaraInitiative/DistributedAssurance/blob/master/OpenID%20Self%20Issued%20Identifier.md
> Peace ..tom

Nat Sakimura
NAT.Consulting LLC