[Openid-specs-ab] I'll be late for today's call

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Sep 10 13:23:25 UTC 2020

... because the IESG telechat for a spec that I'm editor on starts at the same time.  Based on past experience, I'll likely be able to join 30-45 minutes into the call.

It would be good if we can continue discussing this issue once I've joined the call:
              Issue #1182 - Add logout_hint parameter to RP-Initiated Logout request
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1182/add-logout_hint-parameter-to-rp-initiated