[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP Idea Exchange Meeting

Dave Tonge dave.tonge at moneyhub.com
Fri Jun 5 05:44:50 UTC 2020

I'd also be interested in joining such a meeting

On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 at 07:24, Pawel Kowalik via Openid-specs-ab <

> Same here. I would also like to learn more about SIOP but don’t have any
> own implementation.
>
> Would the event be open?
>

> Kind Regards,
>
> Pawel

Dave Tonge
CTO
[image: Moneyhub Enterprise]
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fmoneyhubenterprise.com%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGUnR5opJv5S1uZOVg8aISwPKAv3A>
Moneyhub Financial Technology, 5th Floor, 10 Temple Back, Bristol, BS1 6FL
t: +44 (0)117 280 5120

Moneyhub Enterprise is a trading style of Moneyhub Financial Technology
Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA"). Moneyhub Financial Technology is entered on the
Financial Services Register (FRN 809360) at *https://register.fca.org.uk/
<https://register.fca.org.uk/>*. Moneyhub Financial Technology is
registered in England & Wales, company registration number  06909772 .
Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited 2019 ©

DISCLAIMER: This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright,
and the information in it is confidential. Use of this email or of any
information in it other than by the addressee is unauthorised and unlawful.
Whilst reasonable efforts are made to ensure that any attachments are
virus-free, it is the recipient's sole responsibility to scan all
attachments for viruses. All calls and emails to and from this company may
be monitored and recorded for legitimate purposes relating to this
company's business. Any opinions expressed in this email (or in any
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Moneyhub Financial Technology Limited or of any other group
company.