[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP Idea Exchange Meeting

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Jun 3 15:33:28 UTC 2020

Thanks for organizing this, Nat.  FYI, I’ve invited the authors of https://identity.foundation/did-siop/ to participate in the idea exchange meeting.

                                                       -- Mike

From: Openid-specs-ab <openid-specs-ab-bounces at lists.openid.net> On Behalf Of Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-ab
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 2:26 AM
To: Artifact Binding/Connect Working Group <openid-specs-ab at lists.openid.net>
Cc: Nat Sakimura <nat at nat.consulting>; Kim <kim at identityblog.com>
Subject: [Openid-specs-ab] SIOP Idea Exchange Meeting

Hi

Kim and I had a chat yesterday and agreed that it would be a good idea if we can come together in a virtual meeting to demo and tell about their projects and the difficulties and issues they are running into. I suspect that there are at least a few implementations that are working on SIOP. It depends on how many implementations come together but I am initially aiming at two hours meeting in which each project can spend 10 to 15 minutes. I am hoping that we can meet in two or three weeks time.

If you want to get on board, please fill in the following form.

https://forms.gle/HEyHGQHcxU6xmXxUA

Also, feel free to forward this email.

Best,

--