[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP Idea Exchange Meeting

Naohiro Fujie naohiro.fujie at eidentity.jp
Wed Jun 3 10:41:33 UTC 2020

Hi Nat,

Is this opportunity limited to entities which have their own SIOP product
or services now?
I don't have my own now but I'm now involved in a PoC project using an
DID-based identity wallet. So I'd like to learn about the situation around
SIOP.

Best,
Naohiro

2020年6月3日(水) 18:26 Nat Sakimura via Openid-specs-ab <