[Openid-specs-ab] Question about at_hash with EdDSA

Justin Richer jricher at mit.edu
Wed Jun 3 12:08:16 UTC 2020

Ah, thanks for the pointer! I didn’t see that in the issue tracker. That does answer my question and it looks like people came up with the same conclusions that I did. I didn’t realize the inputs for Ed448 though, so that’s good to know as well. Unfortunately this means we’ll need to change our implementation to take into account the key curve for this step, which is annoying but manageable.

 — Justin