[Openid-specs-ab] SIOP Idea Exchange Meeting

Nat Sakimura nat at nat.consulting
Wed Jun 3 09:26:04 UTC 2020

Hi

Kim and I had a chat yesterday and agreed that it would be a good idea if
we can come together in a virtual meeting to demo and tell about their
projects and the difficulties and issues they are running into. I suspect
that there are at least a few implementations that are working on SIOP. It
depends on how many implementations come together but I am initially aiming
at two hours meeting in which each project can spend 10 to 15 minutes. I am
hoping that we can meet in two or three weeks time.

If you want to get on board, please fill in the following form.

https://forms.gle/HEyHGQHcxU6xmXxUA

Also, feel free to forward this email.

Best,

--