[Openid-specs-ab] Kickoff eKYC/Identity Assurance WG

Torsten Lodderstedt torsten at lodderstedt.net
Mon Dec 2 15:27:08 UTC 2019

Hi all,

the specs council has approved the creation of the new working group focussing on extensions for OpenID Connect for Identity Assurance.

I would like to invite anyone interested to attend the kickoff meeting of the new WG.

Topics:
- get to know each other (lot of new people will be involved)
- discuss charter and topics to be pursued next
- discuss and decide on the WG’s name
- discuss and decide meeting slot(s)
- AOB

Finding the right time and date is a challenge since we’ve got proposers and people interested in attending/contributing from North America, Europe and Asia (so far). I therefore set up a doodle and would kindly ask you to indicate your availability.

https://doodle.com/poll/fkx5rb6gidnmpvwh

best regards,
Torsten.