[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1104: Add Japanese Trust Frameworks (openid/connect)

tlodderstedt issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Thu Aug 8 16:31:46 UTC 2019

New issue 1104: Add Japanese Trust Frameworks
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1104/add-japanese-trust-frameworks

Torsten Lodderstedt:

Review feedback from OIDF JP: “We should add Japanese laws as well.

Ja\_aml : The OP verifies and maintains user identities in conforms with the Japanese Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds.

Ja\_mpiupa: The OP verifies and maintains user identities in conforms with the Japanese Act for Identification, etc. by Mobile Voice Communications Carriers of Their Subscribers, etc. and for Prevention of Improper Use of Mobile Voice Communications Services”

‌

“Also we have to define ja\_xxx for Japanese identity documents.

Ja\_drivers\_license: Japanese drivers lisence

Ja\_residency\_card\_for\_foreigner: Japanese residence card for foreigners.

Ja\_individual\_number\_card: Japanese national id card.

Ja\_permanent\_residency\_card\_for\_foreigner: Japanese special residency card for foreigners to permit permanently resident.

Ja\_health\_insurance\_card: Japanese health and insurance card.

Ja\_residency\_card: Japanese residency card “