[Openid-specs-ab] Best practices for native+server client

Tom Jones thomasclinganjones at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 18:03:45 UTC 2019

I don't think that applies to health care. (altho it could if the authn
were IAL2 certified - i just don't see that happening.)
So the model i have in mind is that the user visits a csp and gets a
credential that is stored on their machine.
>From that time on the user just authenticates to their phone and that act
(gesture, whatever) releases the cred to the site.
The CSP is not involved in authentication, just the access to the local TEE.
Peace ..tom