[Openid-specs-ab] The OIDC federation draft

Roland Hedberg roland at catalogix.se
Fri Jan 11 09:40:34 UTC 2019

There is now a ‘devel’ branch in the repo.
https://github.com/rohe/oidcfederation/tree/devel <https://github.com/rohe/oidcfederation/tree/devel>

That branch is continuously updated.

I urge any interested party to look at it and provide comments/thoughts/proposals.
There are already a number of issues registered so dive in.

I’d specially would like to have your opinion on
https://github.com/rohe/oidcfederation/issues/37 <https://github.com/rohe/oidcfederation/issues/37>

If someone is so bold as to start implementing I already have an implementation (no surprise :-)).
So I’m ready to do interoperability testing.

— Roland

The higher up you go, the more mistakes you are allowed. Right at the top, if you make enough of them, it's considered to be your style.
-Fred Astaire, dancer, actor, singer, musician, and choreographer (10 May 1899-1987)