[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1060: Update dynamic client registration spec to reference OAuth2 dynamic client reg (openid/connect)

gffletch issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Wed Jan 9 17:07:24 UTC 2019

New issue 1060: Update dynamic client registration spec to reference OAuth2 dynamic client reg
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1060/update-dynamic-client-registration-spec-to

gffletch:

In section 2.0 (Client Metadata) of the Dynamic Client Registration spec there is a statement at the end of the section that says "Additional Client Metadata parameters MAY also be used. ..."

I recommend we update this text to also reference the OAuth2 Dynamic Client Registration spec as another place where additional client metadata parameters are defined (specifically, scope and software statements).

"Additional Client Metadata parameters MAY also be used. Some are defined by other specifications, such as OpenID Connect Session Management 1.0 [OpenID.Session] and OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Protocol [https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7591]".