[Openid-specs-ab] is there any meeting now

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 16:37:32 UTC 2018

Goodness. So sorry. It is not the call that I host as it starts at midnight
but I do apologize for not checking that no one with the privilege to start
the call was there.

There will be no call for the rest of the year.

Hope you guys have a good holiday.

Best,

Nat Sakimura

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 12:39 AM Roland Hedberg via Openid-specs-ab <