[Openid-specs-ab] [oidcre] New version of the OIDC fed draft

Nick Roy nroy at internet2.edu
Fri Nov 30 23:06:59 UTC 2018

I took a spin through the document and added some comments on top of Mischa’s. Thanks for the excellent analysis, Mischa.

One thing that I think the RANDE working group should help with is defining use cases for flattening within a trust chain and between different trust chains, because of our experience with eduGAIN.

Nick