[Openid-specs-ab] post_logout_redirect_uri

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 14 23:35:18 UTC 2018

I agree that this should follow the same pattern as the redirect_uri - https, path permitted, query parameters permitted and preserved, fragment not permitted.

Filip Skokan also pointed out that there is likewise no description of the syntax of initiate_login_uri.  My sense is that should also be the same.

Other's thoughts?

				-- Mike