[Openid-specs-ab] Today's call?

Brian Campbell bcampbell at pingidentity.com
Mon Nov 12 23:33:33 UTC 2018

According to the OIDF calendar and current time in Japan (the Monday call
is pegged to Japan time as best I can recall), I think the Connect WG call
should be happening now? But gotomeeting has had me waiting for the
organizer to arrive. Not sure what I'm hoping to accomplish with this email
but I wanted to reach out and see what was going on.

computer. Thank you._