[Openid-specs-ab] OIDF Research and Education WG - kickoff meetings dates
davide.vaghetti at garr.it
Fri Nov 9 17:39:59 UTC 2018
I'm very pleased to communicate the dates for the OIDF Research and
Education working group kickoff meetings.
* The R&E WG web-page on the OpenID Foundation site:
* R&E WG presentation at OIDF Workshop at VMWare (Oct 22 2018):
* Wrap-up of R&E OIDC Panel Session at Internet2 TechEx 2018:
* Who proposed this working group and why:
* (EMEA) Nov 19th 2018 3:00pm UTC
in your timezone: https://timeanddate.com/s/3pyq
* (APAC) Dec 4th 2018 11:pm UTC
in your timezone: https://timeanddate.com/s/3pyu
The meetings of the WG are scheduled bi-weekly every other time in the
* Welcome and introduction.
* Why we've created a R&E WG in the OIDF?
* Work planning: specifications, schedule, commitment.
* WG tools: repositories, wikis, trackers.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4136 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the Openid-specs-ab