[Openid-specs-ab] ITP2 impact doc for Apple- last call

Vittorio Bertocci vittorio.bertocci at auth0.com
Thu Jul 19 17:23:57 UTC 2018

Dear all,
thanks for the super valuable discussion on the impact of ITP2 on our
development tools.
The draft seem to have reached a good stable state, hence I plan to paste
into a clean doc and send it out on *Monday, July the 23rd* - by 11am PST.
I will CC all the signees, which currently include representatives from
Okta, Gluu, ZmartZone and Auth0. If you want to be added, please add your
name at the end of the document (here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Tg7k03RYHXiyBMAFAu0NK91ZvvjvmzbqWi5FFvK388/edit#heading=h.p3nvp6xmxvzf>).
I would encourage you to do so: there is no guarantee that Apple will
implement our proposal, but a strong signal from the community will be
instrumental for them to appreciate the impact of the issue and do
something about it.

Best,
V.