[Openid-specs-ab] Please Either ABSTAIN or OBJECT from the Federation Spec Vote

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Thu Jul 19 16:43:36 UTC 2018

Nick,

I thought you had a good idea to move federation to its own WG.

So of course, I'm all for OpenID federations. And I'm also really
interested in this proposed design. And I appreciate the work done by
the current editors. It might be the best way. But I was never given a
choice of A or B. I was just given a choice to approve A.

I think the community should get a say in this design of this spec.

- Mike