[Openid-specs-ab] Please Either ABSTAIN or OBJECT from the Federation Spec Vote

Nick Roy nroy at internet2.edu
Wed Jul 18 17:29:19 UTC 2018

Well, that was a private (not an oidc-specs-ab) email to you to let you
know that there is further work being pursued on the R&E profiles, but
it sounds like you aren't interested in working in an R&E working group.
My understanding is that this WG will pursue R&E use cases for this
profile. Since R&E is one of the largest users of multilateral SAML
federation, I think exploring use of the OIDC Federation work in that
space is a great next step.

Nick