[Openid-specs-ab] Please Either ABSTAIN or OBJECT from the Federation Spec Vote

Mike Schwartz mike at gluu.org
Wed Jul 18 15:47:37 UTC 2018

Maybe Nick is right here... I think a WG specific to OIDC federation
would be the right way to go. I think that's what I'm getting at--a
forum where we could discuss major design decisions, instead of just
moving to implementers draft where the editors might consider your
feedback.

- Mike

On 2018-07-18 10:29, Nick Roy wrote:
> You could suggest that the WG not be R&E-specific.
>

> On 7/18/18 9:00 AM, Mike Schwartz wrote:
>>
>> I'm not going to join an R&E specific WG.
>>

>> On 2018-07-18 09:54, Nick Roy wrote:
>>>
>>> The next step is to form a WG under the OIDF to more widely work on
>>> the
>>> profile. Please add your name as a proposer if you support forming
>>> this