[Openid-specs-ab] Failed Authentication Attempts

Phil Hunt phil.hunt at oracle.com
Mon May 28 03:29:48 UTC 2018

Isn’t this what the acr response param is for...

acr
OPTIONAL. Authentication Context Class Reference. String specifying an Authentication Context Class Reference value that identifies the Authentication Context Class that the authentication performed satisfied. The value "0" indicates the End-User authentication did not meet the requirements of ISO/IEC 29115 [ISO29115] level 1.

Phil