[Openid-specs-ab] OIDC federation hackaton @GAAR in Rome

Roland Hedberg roland at catalogix.se
Thu Sep 28 08:28:38 UTC 2017

Hi!

We (The GEANT project GN4-JRA3T3) are organizing a hackaton @GAAR (https://www.garr.it/en/)
in Rome November 30th to December 1st,

The purpose of the hackaton is to do a interop test between the existing OIDC fed implementations.
If we have not been able to fix the bugs we have found during the interop testing we should at least have a
common understanding of how things should work and what remains to be fixed (in the code as well as in the draft).
Another outcome of the interop is input to improving the test tool.

So, we turn to anyone that are actively working on an OIDC federation implementation
adhering to the draft (https://github.com/OpenIDC/fedoidc/blob/master/draft/oidcfed.hf.txt)
to come join us in Rome for 2 intensive but hopefully rewarding days.

-- Roland
"Education is the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty.” - Mark Twain