[Openid-specs-ab] Single Sign-On is dead on iOS 11

John Bradley ve7jtb at ve7jtb.com
Wed Jun 14 18:35:35 UTC 2017

Er..

No you are just pushing the problem around.  How would the AS know that all the apps are from the same device when doing dynamic client registration.

Any app learning the redirect_uri for a device could then move that to a different device and use it to login as the user.

I don’t think this would work.

John B.