[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1017: Session management: RP-init logout: Proposal for optional ui_locales parameter (openid/connect)

Sergey Beryozkin sberyozkin at gmail.com
Mon May 29 16:22:16 UTC 2017

Hi Vladimir

We've only prototyped the code around the RP-initiated logout spec text,
hence the question, in this flow, it is actually the RP-controlled
endpoint that has the user being redirected to it, once OIDC completes
this RP-initiated logout request, and this RP endpoint will display the
message.
So is it something that it is not that OIDC can control, which Locale to
use ?
I may've missed something with respect to how this flow actually works
though...

Thanks, Sergey