[Openid-specs-ab] Issue #1017: Session management: RP-init logout: Proposal for optional ui_locales parameter (openid/connect)

Vladimir Dzhuvinov issues-reply at bitbucket.org
Mon May 29 15:28:00 UTC 2017

New issue 1017: Session management: RP-init logout: Proposal for optional ui_locales parameter
https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues/1017/session-management-rp-init-logout-proposal

Vladimir Dzhuvinov:

At the end-session endpoint the end-user typically needs be presented with a confirmation dialog. For that reason I would like to propose a new optional parameter for the RP-initiated logout request -- "ui_locales", identical to the one already available for OpenID authentication requests.

We can reuse the description in Core for that: