[Openid-specs-ab] Spec call notes 15-May-17

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Mon May 15 23:25:44 UTC 2017

Spec call notes 15-May-17

Mike Jones
Rich Levinson
Edmund Jay

Agenda
              Certification Updates
              Open Issues
              Next Call

Certification Updates
              There is an instance of updated OP certification software running at https://new-op.certification.openid.net:60000/
                           It has been tested by several of the early adopters to ensure that it does the same thing as the production version
                           Edmund has tested it and thinks it's good to go
                           We expect to make it the production version within a few weeks, after more tests are run
              Switching to the new software will enable us to add new certification profiles for form post response mode, etc.
              We think that the RP certification software is ready move from pilot to production mode
                           Expect that to happen within a month or so as well
              A Docker image of the RP software will be available at the same time as when we go to production mode

Open Issues
              https://bitbucket.org/openid/connect/issues?status=new&status=open
              There are no new open issues

Next Call
              The next call is Thursday, May 25 at 7am Pacific Time