[Openid-specs-ab] ENISA response

Nat Sakimura sakimura at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:00:36 UTC 2017

Thanks Mike.

Couple of points I noticed while reading. You may ignore them since they
are all editorial but here are my 2c.

NS1. Add RFC number references to the links like [RFC6749].
NS2. "first version of OAuth" is not specific enough. Perhaps say OAuth
1.0a.
NS3. Put "References" section at the end so that people can realize what
they need to read in a summary format.

Best,

Nat

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 1:44 PM Mike Schwartz via Openid-specs-ab <

> I wrote a response to the ENISA article. We haven't promoted it yet.
> Feedback is welcome...
>    https://www.gluu.org/blog/enisa-wrong/
>
> thx,
>
> Mike S.