[Openid-specs-ab] RP Certification has launched to Pilot Phase

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 8 18:27:14 UTC 2016

I'd like to know more about how your test harness code verifies the invariants and logs that they were met.  The main thing that the screen shots are trying to achieve are transparency - that anyone can verify that your implementation got it right.  If there's another way of achieving that transparency, I'm sure that the working group would entertain it.  Hopefully this would be easier than having to have third parties read your test harness code.

If we can simplify things for developers while maintaining transparency, I'm all for it.

				Your thoughts?
				-- Mike