[Openid-specs-ab] RP Certification has launched to Pilot Phase

Filip panva.ip at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:48:30 UTC 2016

Hello Mike, everyone,

in case of a library, rather than a deployment being tested, the interface
provided by Roland is excellent for writing a suite like so
<https://github.com/panva/openid-client-conformance-tests> that executes
one test after the other in a "spec" like manner, without any browser
involvement, seeing how it is expected to submit image proofs of thrown
errors is the described testing not eligible for certification submission?

Of course it is entirely possible to rewrite the test suite to use a
browser and capture the results there instead, but i think providing the
codebase used for executing the tests and it's output where the executed
assertions for each test are clearly marked could serve as proof as well.

What do you think?

Best,
*Filip Skokan*

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 12:17 PM, Mike Jones via Openid-specs-ab <