[Openid-specs-ab] RP Certification has launched to Pilot Phase

Mike Jones Michael.Jones at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 8 11:17:18 UTC 2016

There are now complete RP certification submission instructions at http://openid.net/certification/rp_submission/ and updated example submissions showing RP certifications referenced from it at http://openid.net/wordpress-content/uploads/2016/12/Certification-Submission-Examples.pdf.  This means that we're ready to accept real RP certification submissions!

Hans, Edmund, Filip, Rich (and of course Roland) - you've been actively testing.  I encourage you to now take the final step to submit actual RP certification applications (thereby testing the instructions).  Please contact me (and possibly also Roland) if you have any questions about the instructions or suggestions on how to make them better.  All other members are likewise encouraged to likewise participate in the pilot phase, during which RP certifications are free.

A huge thanks to Roland and the early testers for getting us to this point - especially Hans and Edmund!

We'll talk about this progress and related items on the Connect working group call in 3.75 hours...